예흔 청년부 
     디모데 청년부 
     소망부 
  HOME > 주일학교 > 주일학교 앨범

작성일 : 08-10-22 10:14
[영어사역부] 영어사역부MT 하던날
 글쓴이 : 박호동
조회 : 2,755  

These pictures were taken from EM feast hosted by John.

The host provided various surprises for the guests who couldn't find the suitable words how moving it was!!

Lots of fresh sushi and previleged dishes were served by a specail chef, John's disciple who seemed like being overwhelmed with his teacher's authority with asking "Would you  like us to be fed only with 9 sets even though we are 11?"

The highly respectful disciple had the sense of serving the guests with enough dishes and even Sharks Pin!!

"It's my first time to see this,so-called, Sharks Pin!!" exclaimed several Ms and Mr.

Futhermore the last surprises were Love Letters in which he maintained his word shared with his Cellers.

"Is it my birthday today?" asked some Ms. ,with confessing as if she were awarded.

By the same token, John proves himself to be the one of the best husband in Dreem church, actually some might have thought how fortunate his half , Deacon Jung, was to be moved every now and then.

On be half of all the other guests, I want to deliver our best appreciation for your serving with heart. In addition, we hope to see you with the decision to replace your fridge to its own fix.

Hannah

박호동 08-10-23 10:35

하영화집사가 올려둔 영어 사진설명을 번역해둡니다.
==================================
이 사진들은 존(영어사역부 부장 박호동)이 베푼 영어사역부 스탭들 식사장면입니다.
박집사님이 준비한 여러 깜짝놀랄꺼리들로 스탭들이 감동을 먹었는디요...
신선한 회와 끝내주는 음식들..
탁월한 그 집 주방장이 박집사님 제자인디...
"11명이 왔는디 실수로 9명으로 예약했네, 9명으로 계산할 수 있재?"
라는 압박요구에 압도당하고 말더군요...

존경스러워 보이기까지 하던 그 제자는 샥스핀까지 내어놓으며 힘을 다해 은사님을 모시는디...
"난 샥스핀(상어지느러미) 첨 묵어본다"며 여러 형제 자매들 외치구요...

마지막 깜짝쇼는 부장집사님의 "러브레터"였는디...
재너머 셀에서 감사제목 나눌 때 1번으로 떠오른 감사제목이었다네요...
어떤 자매는 마치 상이라도 받은 양 "오늘 내 생일 아이가 혹시? 하며 너스레를 떨기두...

게다가.. 박집사님은 드림교회서 최고의 남편임을 입증했는디...
그의 또다른 반쪽, 정집사님은 수시로 감동먹는다는....
(역자주- 이 부분은 과장과 오류 투성이 임을 밝힙니다.)

스탭들을 대신하여 집사님의 성심어린 접대에 감사드리며...
(집에 있는 냉장고 제자리에 좀 갖다 놓으세용.ㅋㅋ)

하영화