전교인 아웃리치 
2024 년 3 월

HOME > 선교사역 > 선교 게시판

작성일 : 15-04-03 16:19
[해외선교] 필리핀아가페교회소식-칭형제 간증
 글쓴이 : 아가페
조회 : 2,634  
필리핀입니다. 살롬! 사랑하는목사님과 영적 가족들에게 안부를 전합니다.
이틀뒤에 부활절을 맞이해서 기도와 찬양과 감사로 준비하며 영혼들의 추수를 준비합니다.
부활절을 맞이해서 주님의 사랑과 영광과 은혜를 찬양하며  드림교회에 인사를 드립니다.
 오늘은 저희 간증대신에 저희  아가페교회의 가족인 제자인 칭형제가 필리핀에 와서 겪은 간증을 전합니다.그는 부활의 믿음을 증거합니다. 중국어와 영어로 간증을 합니다. 제가 간단히 한국어로 번역했습니다.
이 형제는 중국의 아가페 교회에서 파송되어서 이곳 필리핀 시온 신학교에서 훈련을 받고 2년뒤에는 중국으로 다시 파송됩니다. 지금은 잠깐 중국에 가서 우리 중국 아가페 교회를 설교로 목회로 섬기고 다시 7월에 다시 이곳 필리핀으로 옵니다. 기도해주세요!
우리는 이 형제를 중국교회를 목사와  설교자로 섬기거나 인도나 열방으로 선교사로 키워지고 있습니다. 많이 기도해주세요 부활을 주님을 찬양하며 영광을 돌립니다. 계속 이곳 필리핀으로  중국영혼들이 와서 훈련을 받고 다시 중국이나 열방으로 파송시킬 준비를 합니다. 저희 중국 아가페교회에서 이곳으로 중국의 청년들을 보낼 계획입니다. 많이 기도해주세요! 
                  마라나타! 코람데오! 주님의 신부된
                 칭형제 부활의 주님을 간증-간증문
newsletters------复活基督徒的信仰根基 부활의 기독인의 신앙본질
to the most favored pastor  and brothers and sisters
grace and peace to you from god  our father  and  the  lord  jesus  Christ  .
来到菲律宾4个月了,时间过的真快,眨眼间4个月过去了。4个月的时间我去了菲律宾的很多地方,但是主要去了马尼拉,antipolo, santaluxika, batasan,感谢你们的祷告与支持,在马尼拉和batasan我建立了家庭教会,来帮助更多的人认识基督,在真正接触和深入了解以后,我发现在这个号称有85% 的人信耶稣的国家里,其实很多人不认识基督,他们把赞美敬拜当成了一种习惯,而没有真正认识神。没有基督的爱,不认识主,一切的行为,赞美,敬拜,祷告都是没有意义的。神是不悦纳的。他们没有抓住本质,仅仅在仪式上侍奉 ,这和旧约里的律法主义有 什麽区别?
他们灵里贫穷, 物质也贫穷,穷人很多,甚至连温饱都解决不了,我在batasan建立了一个家庭教会 ,帮助这里的穷人,有一家人有8个孩子,父母又没有工作,每天饿着肚子,他们一家人是基督徒,但是也不认识神,我每个星期都在物质上帮助他们,给他们吃的,但这不是长久之计,应该授之于鱼,但更应该授之于渔,给他们吃的解决当时的饥饿,更应该传授他们方法,让他们自己来解决这个问题,那么这个方法就是让他们真正认识神,凡事依靠神,凡事祷告,遵行神的话语,物质上让他们有工作去挣钱,可以解决温饱,我给孩子母亲找了一个卖化妆品的工作,父亲没有工作在家里照顾孩子,每个星期我都定时探访,给他们物质上的帮助和属灵的喂养。
在马尼拉我也建立了一个家庭教会,聚会的大部分是小孩子,因为我想从小就让他们建立起正确的根基,这里每个家庭的孩子真多呀?我每个星期给他们吃的和衣服,我也挽回了一个弟兄的家庭,Edi弟兄原来是黑社会组织的吸毒人员,后来他想脱离这个组织,就逃跑了出来,但遭到黑社会的追杀,我就在马尼拉租了个房子让他们住下来,并且把这里当作教会,来传讲福音,Edi一家有5个人,3个孩子,他的妻子叫玛丽亚,我让他们凡事依靠神,人的尽头就是神的开头,只要你真正寻求神,遵行神的话,每天背起自己的十字架来跟从他,他会帮助你。感谢神,Edi现在脱离了毒品,也逃脱了黑社会的追杀,他们也没有工作,我就帮助他们,买了烧烤工具和肉,让Edi在巷子里卖烧烤,来维持生计。感谢主,也感谢弟兄姊妹们为我祷告和给我的支持,使我有力量来做这样的事工,也求主帮助,给我力量,让我刚强壮胆,赐给我更多的聪明和智慧,让我可以在做这样的事工的时候更有果效。我也天天为自己和教会,还有菲律宾的人们祷告,使他们确立正确的根基,并且坚固根基,能活出耶稣基督,也求弟兄姊妹们与我同心合一,一同为菲律宾的教会,牧师,神学院祷告,使这里的牧师真正的被神使用,合神心意,教会真正成为神的殿,充满耶稣基督的爱,神学院能真正培养出神的仆人,学生以后能成为好牧人,不要培养他们成为律法师,掌握着天国的钥匙,却关上了天国的门。求神帮助菲律宾的神学院,圣灵帮助所有的老师和牧师,赐给他们聪明和智慧,能培养出真正的好牧者。因为当今社会以及教会律法师太多了,神不需要这样的人,他们就像耶稣时代的律法师,每天很虔诚的敬拜,赞美,祷告,但不认识神。但他们不知道自己不认识神,就像2000年前,耶稣基督来到他们中间,而律法师却把耶稣杀死了。如果没有基督的爱,所有的这些献祭都没有用。就好像一个男子和一个女子结婚了,男子给女子一个泰坦尼克号里面的海洋之心的钻石戒指作为爱情信物,但没有多久这个男子就移情别恋,你说这个海洋之心有什麽意义呢?他们结婚最重要的是爱,不是海洋之心,如果生命里没有耶稣基督,献的这些海洋之心就毫无意义。所有求主帮助,使主的仆人真正以耶稣基督的心为心。
看哪!庄稼都快成熟,收割的人在哪里?看哪!羊群迷失在田野,和的牧人在哪里?狼群在追赶吞吃羊群,谁来保护羊群?真正能为了羊与狼争战的牧人在哪里?真正舍身为主的牧人在哪里?
再一次的感谢弟兄姊妹为我祷告和给予我的大力支持,感谢主。
May the grace of the lord jesus Christ, and the love of  god, and the fellowship of the holy spirit be with you all.
My love to all of  you  in  Christ jesus  ,amen.                        Missionary: qin guo  hui  
    간증문-                 필리핀에 온지 4개월이 남짓 지났습니다.
4개월동안 필리핀의 많은 지방을 다녔습니다. 주로 마닐라, 안티폴로, 바탄산등을 다녔습니다. 여러분들의 기도와 도움덕분입니다. 우리는 가정교회를 세웠습니다. 많은 사람들이 그리스도의 사랑을 알도록 도았습니다. 85%이상의 그리스도의 국가이지만 많은 사람들이 그리스도를 모르고 일종의 습관이나 진정하게 주님을 모르고 주님의 사랑을 모르는 사람들이 많았습니다. 주님을 모르고 경배나 찬양도 기도도 습관적인 바리새인적입니다. 주님께서는 기뻐하지도 않으시고 구약의 바리새인들과 무엇이 다르겠습니까?
그들의 영혼은 가난하고 물질도 가난하고 많은 사람들의 영,육간에 가난하고 사랑도 부족합니다. 우리는 바타산에 가정교회를 세웠습니. 자녀가 8명인 가난한 동네에 있는 로스민다가정을 도았습니다ㅣ. 그들은 겉으로는 기독인이지만은주님을 잘 모르고 우리는 그들을 물질로 도우고 먹을것을 대접했습니다. 하지만 이것이 표면적인 방법밖에는 되지 않습니다. 그래서 진정하게 자립을 할 수 있는 방법으로 도와 줄려고 합니다.
전심으로 주님을 의지하고 기도하고 예배드릴때 주님이 도우시는 것이근본적인 방법입니다.로스민다는 마사지 직업으로 가지고 있고, 남편은 집에 놀면서 아이들을 돌보고 있습니다. 우리는 영육간에 도우고 있습니다.그래서 예배를 함께 하고 기도하며 주님을 경외하는 법을 가르칩니다.
마닐라 퀘숀에 UP 근처에 아가페교회를 세웠습니다. 대부분이 청소년들입니다. 이곳 필리핀은 매 가정마다 많은 아이들이 있습니다.우리는 매주마다 예배를 드리고 제자훈련을하며 먹을것과 입을 것을 줍니다.
에디 형제의 가정에총 5명, 3명의 아이들이 있습니다. 그의 처는 마리아입니다. 그들은 주님을 의지합니다. 메일 주님의 말씀을 듣고 기도합니다. 이곳이 우리의 가정교회입니다. 우리는 가정교회를 세우고 그들을 이곳에 살게 했습니다
그들이 장사를 할 수 있도록 바베큐장사를 할 수 있도록 기계를 사 주었습니다. 하지만 그들의 기도와 믿음이 자립할 수 있는 진정한 능력입니다. 교회안에 진정한 연합만이 사랑과 기도만이 진정한 능력이고 지혜입니다.
율법주인 것이 이곳에 너무나 많습니다.그들은 나름대로 찬미와 기도를 하지만은 주님을 모릅니다.2000년전 주님이 오셨지만 바리새인들은 주님을 죽였고 사랑도 없었습니다. 결국 아가페의 주님의 사랑이 없으면은 예배도 기도도 소용없습니다. 그것은 주님이 미워하시는 주님의 사랑과 마음이 없는 그저 종교의식일뿐입니다. 그들은 다시 주님의 마음과 십자가의 사랑이 필요합니다. 십자가의 길을 가는 진정한 제자들을 주님은 원하십니다.
마치 여자와 남자가 결혼을 하여 서로 반지를 주고 받고 하지만은 서로 사랑이 없고 신뢰가 없으면은 마치 남인것처럼 이곳도 많은 사람들이 주님을 안다고 하고 예배를 드리고 기도를 하지만은 주님을 모르고 생명과 사랑이 없습니다. 진정하게 주님을 알도록 생명의 주님을 인격적으로 알고 거듭나서 사명을 감당하도록 기도해주세요 보십시요 많은양들이 광야에서 헤매고 있고 성숙하지 못해서 어려움을 당하는 데 목자는 어디에 있는 지요?
진정한 목자는 어디에 있는 지요? 이곳 필리핀과 중국의 영혼들과 교회들을 위해서 기도해주세요
주님의 은총이 하나님의 무한하신 사랑과 성령님의 교통하심이 함께 하시기를 기원합니다. 많은 기도 부탁드립니다.
그리스도안에서 형제된 사랑하는 분들에게
선교사 칭형제 03.04.2015년.
사랑하는 드림교회 가족여러분 많은 기도를 부탁드립니다. 주님의 필리핀을 향한 주님의 마음과 계획은 이곳이 선교기지이고 선교센타로 많은 중국인들과 필리핀인들과 한국인들을 재 훈련시켜 열방으로 파송시킬 것을 명령하십니다. 기도해주세요!
이곳에 오게 하셨고 비전을 주신 주님을 찬양하고 부활의 주님께 모든 영광을 돌립니다. 다시한번 주님을 사랑한다고 고백하고 순종하겠다고 조용히 고백해 봅니다. 이름도 없고 사람들이 몰라주어도 물질이 없더라도 상관없습니다. 오늘 죽어도 괜찮다고 고백합니다. 다만 주님의 은총과 사명때문에 살려주시는 주님을 찬양합니다.
 주님의 사랑으로 충분하다고 고백하면서 오늘도 십자가의 길을 묵묵히 한걸음씩 가며 주님이 다시오시는 것을 조용히 기도하며 준비합니다
사랑하는 목사님과 드림교회가족들에게 다시한번 감사를 드립니다. 그리고 기도를 부탁드립니다. 항상 깨어있기를 성령충만을 위해서 거룩하도록 기도해주세요 아울러 칭형제와 필리핀 아가페교회와 중국 아가페교회를 위해서 기도해주세요! 참 부흥과 참 예배자와 사명자들이 계속 생기도록
김범수, 송은영선교사 필리핀 안티폴로03. 04.2015.
Resurrecn roots of the faith of the Christian    
To the most favored pastor and Dreem church brothers and sisters:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the lord Jesus Christ.
Came to the Philippines two months, the time past off really fast, blink of an eye four months later.4 months time I went to a lot of places in the Philippines, but the main I  went to Manila, antipolo, staluxika, batasan, thank you for your prayers and support. In Manila and batasan I built the house churches to help more people to know Christ , after real contact and in-depth understanding, I found this so-called 85% of people believe in Jesus countries, in fact, many people do not know Christ, they praise and worship as a habit, but did not really know God. No love of Christ, do not know the Lord, all the behavior, praise, worship, prayer is meaningless. It is not acceptable to God. They do not capture the essence; merely serve at the ceremony, which the Old Testament legalism and what is the difference?
They are poor in spirit, the material is also poor, many  poor people , and even food and clothing cannot solve, I built a house church in batasan , help the poor here, there is a person has eight children, whose parents are not working, hungry every day, they are a Christian family, but do not know God, I  help them  on the matter every week , give them food, but this is not a permanent solution, it should teach him to fish, but should teach him to fishing, give them food to solve hunger now, but should teach them methods to make their own to solve this problem, then this method is to let them know the true God, all things depend on God, everything prayer, obey God's will, so that they have the material work to make money, you can solve the food and clothing, I give the mother to find a job selling cosmetics, the father did not work at home to care for a child, every week I have timed visits, giving them material help and spiritual feeding on.
In Manila, I also built a house church, gathering most of the children, because I want to let them set up right roots from childhood, where each family really more children! Every week I give them food and clothes, I also save a brother's family, Edi brothers turned out to be drug addicts underworld organization, and later he wanted out of this organization, he fled out of the underworld but was hunted down, I rented a house in Manila let them to stay, and here as the church to preach the gospel, Edi a five      individuals, three children, his wife called Maria, I let them rely on God in all things, man’s end is the beginning of the God, as long as you truly seek God, to walk in God's word, and take up your cross daily and follow him, he will help you. Thank God, Edi is now out of the drug, also escaped the underworld to kill, they did not work, I would help them buy a barbecue tools and meat, let Edi selling barbecue in the alley, to maintain their livelihood. Thank God, and thank the brothers and sisters to pray for me and gave me the support that I have the strength to do this ministry, also ask the Lord to help and give me strength, let me be strong and courageous, clever and gave me more wisdom, so that I can do this kind of ministry, when the fruit is more efficient. Every day i pray for myself  and the church, as well as the people of  Philippines,  so that they establish the proper foundation, and solid foundation, to live out Jesus Christ, and ask my brothers and sisters and concentric one with me ,pray for the Philippines Church, Pastor and  seminary , so the pastor real used by God at here, God's own heart, the church truly become the temple of God, filled with the love of Jesus Christ, the seminary can really cultivate trance servant, students are able to become a good shepherd, not culture them  become a lawyer, holds the key to the kingdom of heaven, but heaven's door shut. Ask God to help the Philippines seminary, the Holy Spirit to help all teachers and pastors, to give them the intelligence and wisdom, to cultivate a real good shepherd. Because in today's society and the Church lawyer too much, God does not need such people, they are like Jesus' lawyer, every day they very devout worship, praise, prayer, but do not know God. But they do not know that they do not know God, just like 2000 years ago, Jesus Christ came into the middle of them, but the lawyer killed Jesus. Without the love of Christ, all these sacrifices are not used. Like a man and a woman married , the  man give the  women a  diamond ring it named the heart of ocean of the Titanic as a love mark, but it did not take long time  this faithless man, you say what significance does the heart of ocean ? They married the most important is love, not the heart of ocean, if life without Jesus Christ, and offered the heart of ocean meaningless. So pray for the help to our lord, make the servant of the Lord who used Jesus Christ's heart for the heart of themselves.
Behold! Crops mature faster, reapers Where? Behold! Herd lost in the fields, and the good shepherd Where? Chasing wolves devour the sheep, who will protect the flock? Where is the shepherd really be able to fight with wolves for sheep? Where is the true shepherd who will lose his life for our lord?
Once again, thanks to the brothers and sisters to pray for me and given me great support, thanks the Lord.
Once again, thanks to the brothers and sisters to pray for me and given me great support, thanks the Lord.
May the grace of the lord Jesus Christ, and the love of god, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.  My love to all of you in Christ Jesus,Amen.                                              Missionary: Qinguohui    4.3,2015 
                  마라나타! 주님 어서 오시옵소서!
사랑하는 드림교회 가족여러분 많은 기도를 부탁드립니다.
주님의 필리핀을 향한 주님의 마음과 계획은 이곳이 선교기지이고 선교센타로 많은 중국인들과 필리핀인들과 한국인들을  재 훈련시켜 열방으로 파송시킬 것을 명령하십니다. 기도해주세요!
이곳에 오게 하셨고 비전을 주신 주님을 찬양하고 부활의 주님께 모든 영광을 돌립니다. 다시한번 주님을 사랑한다고 고백하고 순종하겠다고 조용히 고백해 봅니다. 이름도 없고 사람들이 몰라주어도 물질이 없더라도 주님의 사랑으로 충분하다고 고백하면서 오늘도 십자가의 길을 묵묵히 한걸음씩 가며 주님이 다시오시는 것을 조용히 기도하며 준비합니다 사랑하는 목사님과 드림교회가족들에게 다시한번 감사를 드립니다, 그리고 기도를 부탁드립니다. 항상 깨어있기를 성령충만을 위해서 거룩하도록 기도해주세요
아울러 칭형제와 필리핀 아가페교회와 중국 아가페교회를 위해서 기도해주세요! 참 부흥과 참 예배자와 사명자들이 계속 생기도록
김범수, 송은영선교사 필리핀 안티폴로03. 04.2015.  마라나타!
게시글을 twitter로 보내기 게시글을 facebook으로 보내기 게시글을 Me2Day로 보내기 게시글을 요즘으로 보내기 게시글을 구글로 북마크 하기 게시글을 네이버로 북마크 하기