전교인 아웃리치 
2024 년 4 월

HOME > 선교사역 > 선교 게시판

작성일 : 12-12-31 20:21
[해외선교] 몽골 므낫세(알리사) 선교사 선교편지
 글쓴이 : 박호동
조회 : 2,244  
Greetings From Mongolia
_?xml_:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />_?xml_:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />_?xml_:namespace prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" />

This winter has been snowy and cold (?28c), and as I sit here in my warm apartment I’m so thankful for all the great things that God has done in my life this year. What a great privilege to be used by God as an instrument of proclaiming God’s love through His Son Jesus Christ to the lost and dying soul here in the mission field.
눈내리는 차가운 겨울(-28C) 아늑한 아파트에 앉아 있으니 주께서 올해 제 삶에 베푸신 큰 은혜가 밀려옵니다. 이 선교현장에서 잃어버린 영혼과 죽어가는 영혼들에게 예수그리스도의 사랑의 복음을 증거하는 도구로 쓰임받음이 얼마나 영광스러운지요!!

This nation is only 21 years old in Christianity, and the church is growing and multiplying in amazing ways. Being from a strong shamanism and Buddhist background, the power of God’s Word is the power of God for the salvation of this people group. Many have left their sins and follow Christ, and there are a lot of works needed to be done. More people came to experience genuine love and forgiveness through Jesus Christ, and a willingness to lay down their life and follow Him.
몽골은 복음의 역사가 겨우 21년째이나, 교회는 놀랍게 성장하고 있습니다. 강력한 샤마니즘과 불교적 배경임에도 하나님의 말씀의 능력은 이 민족을 구원하시는 하나님의 능력이 아닐 수 없습니다. 많은 이들이 죄에서 돌이켜 그리스도를 따르니, 이곳은 실로 할 일이 많은 땅입니다. 많은 영혼들이 그리스도께 나아와 죄사함과 참된 사랑을 맛보고 자신의 목숨까지 기꺼이 내려놓으며 그분을 따르고자 결단하고 있습니다.

For the last 2 years since coming back to Mongolia, God has been doing a lot of things in my ministry life and personal life as well. I’m so thankful and grateful that God is so faithful in providing, protecting, and using me for His own glory. If it weren’t for Him and His calling, I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing here in Mongolia.
제가 몽골에 온 후 지난 두 해 동안 주께서 저의 사역과 개인적인 삶에서 많은 일들을 행하셨습니다. 저의 필요를 채우시고 지키시며 당신의 영광을 위해 저를 사용하시오니 어찌 감사하지 않을 수 있겠습니까? 주님의 부르심이 아니고서야 제가 어찌 이곳에서 이 사역을 감당할 수 있었겠습니까?

Dream Church has been playing a big vital role in praying and supporting me financially here in the mission field. I’m so really encouraged indeed that God used Dream Church to be a blessing to the nations through prayers and giving. I believe that many missionaries too are blessed through your faith and prayers. Through your prayers, many people in Mongolia came to know Jesus Christ, and experienced the love of our heavenly Father, and more doors are being opened for ministries throughout the country.
드림교회는 저를 이곳 선교현장에 머물도록 기도와 물질로 후원해 주셨기에 실로 열방을 향해 하나님의 복을 증거하는 일에 드림교회를 사용하신 줄로 믿습니다. 드림의 믿음과 간구로 많은 선교사님들 또한 은혜를 입은 줄로 압니다. 여러분의 기도로 많은 몽골인들이 에수 그리스도를 알게 되고 하나님 아버지의 사랑을 경험하고 이 나라 방방곡곡에 사역을 위한 문들이 열리고 있다고 믿습니다.

Many Mongolians took the challenge and answered the called of God to further the Gospel to their own people and also to the nations such as Afghanistan, China ? Inner Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Russia ? Buriat Mongol, and a heart to reach North Korea. through the financial support you gave every month, it helped in my ministries, and for my living expenses here in Mongolia. Dream Church, you have given and invested much in the work of the kingdom ofGod, and I do really believe that out of the abundance of your hearts of love for God and for the lost of his nation (Mongolia) you were willing to give abundantly. Many Mongolian people will come to you on that day when we will be heaven to thank you for our prayers and your generous finances supporting the work in the mission field, and I’m looking forward to that day.
많은 몽골 영혼들이 하나님의 부르심에 응답하여 자기 민족에게 뿐 아니라 더 나아가 아프카니스탄, 중국, 내몽골, 카자흐스탄, 러시아, 부랴트 몽골족, 더 나아가 북한에 이르기까지 복음 증거하는 일에 자신을 드리고 있습니다. 여러분들께서 매달 보내주시는 물질이 저의 생활과 사역을 도와주셨음은 물론이요 하나님 나라의 일에 여러분의 많은 부분을 투자하신 것이라 믿습니다. 하나님을 사랑하고 몽골의 잃어버린 영혼을 사랑하는 그 풍성한 사랑의 마음이 있었기에 재물을 드리는 일에 풍성함이 넘쳤다고 믿습니다. 천국에서 모이게 될 그날에 많은 몽골 영혼들이 여러분의 기도와 물질의 후원에 대해 주앞에 나아와 감사를 드릴 것을 바라보며 그날을 고대합니다.

To all Dream Church, to “Moksanim”, to all the Elders, Deacons, Deaconesses, and to the mission department, and all departments ? thank you so very much for your love, prayers, and financial support for the last two years. I’m humbled and so grateful for each one of you. My prayers are that God will continue to bless Dream Church, and many people, nations and tribes will be blessed through your faith, love, prayer and generous support.
모든 드림의 식구들, 목사님과 장로님, 권사님, 남녀 집사님들, 그리고 선교위원들게 지난 두 해 동안의 사랑과 기도와 재정후원에 깊이 감사드립니다. 여러분 한 사람 한사람에 대해 진심으로 엎디어 감사의 절을 올립니다. 하나님께서 드림교회를 복주시어 많은 영혼과 열방과 족속이 여러분들의 믿음과 사랑과 기도와 풍성한 나눔으로 인해 복을 받게 해 주시기를 기도드립니다.

We love Dream Church, and we will always remember you in our prayers, in our hearts and in our testimony wherever we go.
드림교회, 사랑합니다. 평생 잊지 않고 간증하며 기도하겠습니다.

We Wish You A Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!
즐거운 성탄과 복된 새해를 기원드립니다!

Manasa & Alissa Qaranivalu
마나사와 알리싸 올림

게시글을 twitter로 보내기 게시글을 facebook으로 보내기 게시글을 Me2Day로 보내기 게시글을 요즘으로 보내기 게시글을 구글로 북마크 하기 게시글을 네이버로 북마크 하기